Sunday, July 18, 2010

Playlist 7/18/10

Song - Artist - Album
  • Feel No Pain - The Doc Marshalls - No Kind Of Life
  • Haunt My Mind - The Weary Boys - Good Times
  • (r) This Drinkin'll Kill Me - Dwight Yoakum - Guitars, Cadillacs, etc.
  • (r) I'm Walkin' The Dog - Del McCoury Band - Caught In The Webb
  • Hands Off - Courtney & Western - Rig Rock Jukebox
  • Hot Rod Cat - Atomic Sunset - Hot Rods & Pin Ups
  • (r) That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine - Willie, Ray & Merle - Last Of The Breed
  • Honky Tonk Song - Webb Pierce - 20th Century Masters Collection
  • I Hear You Knockin' - Dave Edmunds - Best Of
  • Who Will The Next Fool Be? - Charlie Rich - Sun Records 50th Anniversary
  • (r) I'm A Roustabout - Elvis Presley - 2nd To None
  • Dance With Me Henry - Georgia Gibbs - Greatest Hits
  • (r) Chapparal - Belmont Playboys - Hot Rod Heart
  • Chalk It Up To The Blues - Big Sandy - Its Time
  • Lovin' Machine - Bill Yates - Touch My Heart
  • I Can't Behave - The Countrypolitans - Tired Of Drowning
  • I Got It Bad (& That Ain't Good) - Elana James - self titled
  • (r) Son Of Pioneer - The Grandsons - Pan American Shindig

No comments: