Sunday, May 27, 2007

Playlist 5/27/07

Song - Artist - Title

This week we're doin' a sad song theme
  • Checkin' Out On You - Benny Martin - Big Tiger Roars Again
  • Blues de la Ville Platte - Lost Bayou Ramblers - Bayou Perdu
  • Siitin' Alone In The Moonlight - Love Gone Cold - demo
  • Quit Feelin' Sorry For You - Bill Kirchen - Tied To The Wheel
  • I'm Havin' A Party All By Myself - Cari Lee & The Saddle ites - The Road Lesss Traveled
  • Cryin' - Mark Erelli - Live in his kitchen
  • I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams - Essential
  • One More Time - Billy Riley - Sun Records 50th Anniversary
  • Who's Sorry Now - Connie Francis - Millenium Collection
  • Call Me Anything - Maggie Sue Wimberley - Sun Records Single 45
  • Who Will The Next Fool Be - Charlie Rich - Sun Records 50th
  • All I Could Do Is Cry - Etta James - Best Of
  • I'm Gonna Cry - Jimmy Lee Fautheree - I Found The Doorknob
  • Waiting So Long - The Customatics - Lone Star Girl
  • Lovesick Clown - Marti Brom - Snake Ranch
  • You Are Never Nice To Me - BR5 49 - Big Backyard Beat Show

Happy Birthday Rocky!

No comments: