Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Music Correspondents

Howdy Friends!

I just wanted to take a moment to announce that soon we'll be adding a "live music correspondent" section to the blog here. I don't know if it will be titled that, as "live show correspondent" is not exactly catchy, but we shall see. If you have an idea for a title, let me know.

More importantly, however, is whether or not you'd like to be a correspondent. Anyone can do it. If you happen upon a live show sometime and it fits in with what I play on the show, then why not write about it? You can help spread the word about great roots music or places to see it live, just by droppin' us a line. Take pictures, video, whatever it takes to help share your experience. The best way to help a band out, or help build up a music scene is to tell people!

So get out there folks! You can drop me a line here on the blog or email me directly at honkytonkstar@gmail.com

No comments: