Sunday, May 02, 2010

Playlist 5/02/10

Song - Artist - Album
  • Can You Hear It? - The Ranch Girls & The Ragtime Wranglers - title track
  • Moody River - Miss Lauren Marie - Introducing Miss Lauren Marie
  • Little Shack - Dusty 45's - Shackin' Up
  • (Today's The Day) I'm Glad I'm Not Dead - Indigo Swing - All Aboard
  • (r) Who, Tell Me Who? - Big Sandy & The Fly Rite Boys - Jumpin' From 6 to 6
  • I Can't Find The Doorknob - Ray Condo & His Ricochets - High & Wild
  • (r) I Want To Rock - LaVern Baker - 1949 to 1954: Classics, Blues & Rhythm Series
  • My Love - Betty Everett - Mr. Dixon's Workshop
  • You Don't Treat Me Right - Guitar Shorty - Get Wise To Yourself
  • You Eat Too Much - Harold Burrage - Messed Up: Complete Cobra Recordings
  • When I Was Young - J.B. Lenoir - His Job Recordings: 1951 to 1954
  • (r) Goodbye Goodbye - Joe Clay - Ducktail
  • Cramp Your Style - Mike Barfield - Living Stereo
  • (r) Hex - Neko Case - Tigers Have Spoken
  • Goin' Down South - R.L. Burnside - (live recording)
  • (r) Tell Her For Me - Belleville Outfit - Wanderin'
  • 18 Wheels & A Crowbar - BR549 - Big Backyard Beat Show

No comments: