Sunday, September 06, 2009

Playlist 9/6/09

Song - Artist - Album
  • Doctor Velvet - Nick Curran - title track
  • She Likes to Bop - The Barnshakers - A Honky Tonk Session with The Barnshakers
  • I Laugh When I Think How I Cried Over You - Hot Club Of Cowtown - Tall Tales
  • We The Boys'll Rock You - The Big Six - We Will Rock You
  • Blast Off - The Black Crabs - title track
  • (r) Me n' Opie - BR549 - Live From Robert's
  • (r) Cottonpickin' Rocker - Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones - Black Slacks
  • Look, Look, Look - Dub Dickerson - Boppin' In The Dark
  • Shotgun Boogie - Tennessee Ernie Ford - Best Of
  • (r) Let's Get Goin' - Morgan Twins - Get Hot Or Go Home
  • I Hear You Knockin' - Dave Edmunds - From Small Things
  • (r) Riot In Cell Block #9 - Wanda Jackson - Queen Of Rockabilly
  • (r) Scrapwork - Hayshaker - Black Holiday In Mexico City
  • Lord, Lay Down My Ball & Chain - Dixie Bee Liners - Ripe
  • Like Railroad Steel - Paul Burch - Fool For Love
  • San Antone - Chuck's Wagon - Lipstick & Sin
  • (r) The Tear I Left Behind - Rex Hobart & The Misery Boys - Empty House

No comments: