Sunday, November 30, 2008

Playlist 11/30/08

Song - Artist - Album
  • Tennessee Saturday Night - Bo Porter - demo
  • (r) Miss Popcorn Machine - Jack Baymoore - A-V8 Boogie
  • Whiskey-O - Jason Arnold & The Stepsiders - With Friends Like These
  • When I Was Young - JB Lenoir - His JOB Recordings 1951-1954
  • I Want You To Know - Jim Lauderdale - Touch My Heart: Tribute To Johnny Paycheck
  • (r) Cherry - The Jivebombers - collection
  • In The Jailhouse Now - Jimmie Rodgers - essential
  • Buzz Buzz Buzz - Mighty Blue Kings - Meet Me In Uptown
  • (r) Box Full Of Git - Jimmy Lee Fautheree - I Found The Doorknob
  • Goodbye, Goodbye - Joe Clay - Ducktail
  • (r) Dos Tacos - Johnny Bush - Green Snakes
  • I Turn To The Wine - Justin Trevino - Too Many Heartaches
  • (r) If You Don't Like My Peaches - Kim Lenz - The One & Only
  • Funky Mountain Fogdown - Leftover Salmon - Euphoria
  • Sittin' Alone In The Moonlight - Love Gone Cold - demo
  • (r) Hepcat Heaven - Mack Stevens - At Rolling Rock: Las Vegas Stomp
  • Fool No. 1 - Mark Erelli - Hillbilly Pilgrim
  • I Gotta Get Drunk - The Little Willies - self titled

No comments: