Sunday, October 05, 2008

Playlist 10/05/08

Song - Artist - Album
  • Jason Fleming - The Sadies w/Neko Case - In Concert Vol. 1
  • Do It For Hank - World Famous Blue Jays - Rig Rick Jukebox
  • The Fever - 2 Man Gentleman Band - self titled
  • Yoohoo River - Trailer Bride - Smelling Salts
  • Next Big Nothin' - Sunny Sweeney - Heartbreaker's Hall Of Fame
  • I Won't Stand In Your Way - The Stray Cats - Rumble In Brixton: Live
  • Do Wacka Do - Roger Miller - Greatest Hits
  • Booger Red - Sid King & The Five Strings - Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight
  • (r) I Can't Find The Doorknob - Ray Condo & The Ricochets - High & Wild
  • (r) Juicy Fruit - Rudy Greene - Lost & Found: Rockabilly & Jump Blues
  • Just Walkin' In The Rain - The Prisonaires - Sun Records 50th Anniversary
  • Come On To My House - Rosemary Clooney - Essential
  • (r) Gypsy - Straight 8's - Shake The Shack Vol. 2
  • Something I Said - The Starliters - Hello Everybody!
  • I Feel So Worried - Sammy Lewis - Blues Came Down From Memphis
  • (r) Sing Right Out Loud - The Rizdales - Bar & Lounge
  • I've Had Enough - Roger Wallace - Hillbilly Heights

No comments: