Sunday, March 09, 2008

Playlist 3/9/08

Song - Artist - Album
  • I'm Ready - The Flea Bops - I'm Ready
  • (r) Chaparral - The Belmont Playboys - Hot Rod Heart
  • Chalk It Up To The Blues - Big Sandy & His Fly Rite Boys - It's Time
  • (r) Alien Death Ray - Flametrick Subs - Amaze Your Friends With X Ray Glasses
  • Got No Money - Bill Passalacqua - Long Way Home
  • Lovin' Machine - Bill Yates - Touch My Heart: Tribute To Johnny Paycheck
  • A Stranger Was Here - Bobby Flores - Neon Nights
  • (r) Who Will The Next Fool Be - Charlie Rich - Sun Records 50th Anniversary
  • Show Me - Davis Sisters - Best Of
  • Peepin' Eye - Charlie Feathers - Sun Records 50th
  • I'm A Roustabout - Elvis Presley - 2nd To None
  • Dance With Me Henry - Georgia Gibbs - Greatest Hits
  • Heartache Boulevard - Eilen Jewell - Letters From Sinners & Strangers
  • (r) I Can't Behave - The Countrypolitans - Tired Of Drowning
  • A Lot Better Off - Eric Blakely - The Payne Anthology
  • I Got It Bad ( And That Ain't Good) - Elana James - self titled
  • I Ain't Livin' Long Like This - Flying Burrito Brothers - California Jukebox
  • Son Of A Pioneer - The Grandsons - Pan American Shindig

No comments: