Sunday, March 30, 2008

Playlist 3/30/08

Double Shot Sunday!
Plus, Featured Album Of The Week: Joel Hofmann Band: One More Day

Song - Artist - Album
  • Doctor Velvet & Shot Down - Nick Cuuran & The Nitelifes - Doctor Velvet
  • High Time & My Way - Kenneth Brian - ...Brighter Day
  • Mopin' Around & Sad Little Girl - Joel Hofmann Band - One More Day
  • (r) I Can't Find The Doorknob & Be Careful (If You Can't Be Good) - Ray Condo & His Ricochets - High & Wild
  • Honky Tonk Blues & Love, Please Come Home - The Flatlanders - Live '72
  • (r) Baby, Baby, Baby (Don't Tell Me That) & Cuttin' Down (On My Runnin' Around) - James Hand - Evil Things
  • Cotton & Run The Roads - Donna Beasley - Good Samaritan
  • The Wild One & If I'm Not Drunk - Joel Hofmann Band - One More Day
  • (r) My Heart Skips A Beat & She's A Nail In My Heart - Jeff Bright & The Sunshine Boys - She's A Nail In My Heart

No comments: